Replica OEM Tweed Seat Covers?

Good afternoon,

I'm looking to recover the seats in my 92LX and I want something as close to OEM as possible which is a tweed/vinyl combo (as seen below). LMR seems only have non-tweed options from Acme. Anyone have any recommendations ? Or any pics of the LMR Acme convers installed?

Seats.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

I think these would be for my 90 GT with black seats. Should be able to find your color and model.

Unless something has changed, I do recall seeing the reviews not being very favorable in terms of the quality of the TMI ones. I will try and find the one I recall that had some detailed pictures of the wear after a short period of time and light use...

EDIT:

Check out this thread.

I did mine with TMI front and back. Quality is only a six. If I drove my car every day it would be worn out in a year. I am careful when I get in my car not to rub it with my backside because it pills. Installing it was easy, but time consuming.

ACME and TMI are pretty much the only game in town. There might be a couple smaller guys out there.

I’ve had TMI vinyl in hand and liked the quality. I’ve had ACME black cloth in hand and thought it was nearly spot on. I e heads that the TMI cloth material doesn’t hold up well to daily wear and tear. No idea about acme cloth.

This is ACME. I would have installed this if it wasn’t for a 92-93 seat. I prefer the 87-89 tall-back sport seats instead. Sold this off on EBay a while back.

AA59D514-864D-44C9-8907-6BB3993C5A2A.jpeg
0E56CB62-14F3-48C4-A8A4-FA07878D31DC.jpeg

Compared to OEM red tweed
3577A6B5-DDA9-4806-8EEB-B5CFF59CCF12.jpeg