Saleen Series IV vs KenneBell 1.7 ...

5.0zone

Apr 7, 2005
Kenly, N.C.
... or disgruntled Saleen Customer.
So after waiting for my Series IV for 3 1/2 months (15 weeks)(105 days) and still getting the same old song... just 2 more weeks... check back at the end of the month... I gave up and canceled my order and asked for my money back.

So now I'm looking at the Kenne Bell 1.7, but I will have to wait till I have a little more money ($750) for the KB #9 or just get the #6.

So the question I have is, how long does it take to get a blower from KB?
I just don't like wait... forever!

• Sponsors (?)

You can only buy directy through KB, or one of their installing dealers. I got mine from a dealer, then had them install it. I am not sure if the dealers are supposed to sell them "over the counter" without installing them. I do know that KB does not give them much profit on the units. The only way I got a "deal" was on the install and the other stuff I got at the same time, but no discount on the KB itself.

5.0zone said:
... or disgruntled Saleen Customer.
So after waiting for my Series IV for 3 1/2 months (15 weeks)(105 days) and still getting the same old song... just 2 more weeks... check back at the end of the month... I gave up and canceled my order and asked for my money back.

So now I'm looking at the Kenne Bell 1.7, but I will have to wait till I have a little more money ($750) for the KB #9 or just get the #6.

So the question I have is, how long does it take to get a blower from KB?
I just don't like wait... forever!

Go with the 9psi - can't believe I almost chose the 6psi.
Only took about a week to get my KB.