Roush Saleen towed.

• Sponsors (?)

i dont see where the tower of that Saleen has the right to essentially "break into the car" to take some pics. there was no need to even get into the car. it should have just been towed & stored until the owner came for it but no, this punk has to get into it, pop the hood & take pics of things he has no right doing. all this to post it up on a ricer site. anyone else see anything wrong w/ this? i would freak for sure if i were the owner & found out.

The whole thing sounds fishy too me. First, how did the tow truck driver stumble onto this car. I dont see anybody else or flashing lights that would be lighting up in the background of the pictures. Cops are required to wait for the tow. Also, the driver of the Saleen was cited, why would the cop allow him to lock the steering wheel before hauling him off to jail. Besides, if the driver was "tanked" where would the thought of "oh, I gots to apply the club so nobody thefts my ride" come into play. There is plenty more then what is being said.............

This has lawsuit and unemployed tow driver written all over it.

Read some of the posts too, honda guys calling the interior rice, lol.
One actually compares it to a c6 corvette as an attempt to insult the car.
So let me get this straight, you'd rather have a honda than a vette?

The a-hole even leves the rear plate legible in the last pic.
Hope this ********** tow guy gets his.
Admits in the middle of the thread he did not need to break into it, but he chose to.

i believe that the tow driver over stepped his boundries & should be brought up on charges & fired. i mean, jeeze, he posted the pics on the web so there the proof of the B&E! these pics are now on many websites too. just not too bright LOL.

The a-hole even leves the rear plate legible in the last pic.
So what? There are no laws anywhere concerning the posting of license plates on the internet. Why do people get their panties all in a wad over this? I can go outside right now and take pictures of license plates on ANY car in ANY public location and then post those pictures on the net. What you gonna do about it? Nuthin' cause it's legal.

U.M.

So what? There are no laws anywhere concerning the posting of license plates on the internet. Why do people get their panties all in a wad over this? I can go outside right now and take pictures of license plates on ANY car in ANY public location and then post those pictures on the net. What you gonna do about it? Nuthin' cause it's legal.

U.M.

One big so what is that the brain surgeon made it easy to trace a potential illegal act back to him.

Wow great points!! I hope that the tow driver gets brought up on charges. I didn't finish reading the post I just read the first 2 paragraphs, that's f-ing halarious that they are calling the interior ricer!! I did read where one unintelligent individual said that the car was the most overrated POS on the market!! I couldn't believe it!! I didn't realize that Honda's were the ***** now!! Last time I checked a car that sounds like a freakin lawnmower wasn't to cool!!