Seafoam almost = ticket!

• Sponsors (?)

The way I've been doing it is to just pull the PCV valve and its hose up outta the intake hole, hold the end of a funnel up to the PCV valve while the motor's running (you'll hear/feel the obvious air-sucking sound), and ssssslowwwwwwlyyyy pour the Seafoam into the funnel so the PCV sucks it up. Had Frankie help me by either holding the funnel while I poured and/or holding a rag underneath, because it always seems to dribble all over the place when you pour it all super-slow. One of those tranny-filler funnels with the long, flexible tube on the end of it is nice for getting it up close to the PCV without bending it up too far, especially if you've got one of those ancient hoses that has petrified solid and won't flex at all without cracking/breaking off, but it pretty much requires a second pair of hands; otherwise, replace the hose going from the underside of the intake to the PCV valve with some 3/8" fuel line and you can aim that sucker whatever way you see fit (which is how I had to do it the first time I douched out the Notch).

I bought some and never used it...

Do you just squirt it into the PCV hole(that didn't sound right)? Or do you pull the hose (that either :rlaugh:)?

Put half-a-can in a bowl. I just pull the brake booster vacume hose off ( the car wont roll away). Its also really big and will clear the half-can in no time. Then when its all outta the bowl, shut the car off for like 5 min and then go take a "spirited" drive :D