Selling the ride, what's a fair price?

• Sponsors (?)

resale on these things suck, especially if youre modded.

best bet is to take the time, de-mod and sell your parts, then sell the car as stock for maybe $11-$12.5k, if you can get that.

Remember though, theres a sucker born every minute.

Don't forget to add like $1500-2000 because we live in Hawaii.

Try and sell it to a military guy that just came back from overseas. They have money burning a hole in their pockets.

Or if you want to part your JLT, just LMK :D. If you're gonna demod her, I'm sure sanford and I could lend you a hand :).

lol making fun of the ol military guys, but its funny cause it was burning a hole in my pocket and i bought a 10k fox body and got hooked up on an 83 camaro...

Around here they ask like 15k for the things but they'll never sale at that price. Every once in a while somebody is smart and prices it to sell around 10-12k. I say 13k asking, I dunno tho, you are way too high on the price IMO.

We have this discussion every day :shrug:

It usually goes like this:

My car is highly modified and I love it, its so beautiful :drool: Surely someone will pay me book value + 50% for it... :shrug:

Kilgore Trout said:
We have this discussion every day :shrug:

It usually goes like this:

My car is highly modified and I love it, its so beautiful :drool: Surely someone will pay me book value + 50% for it... :shrug:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :nice: :nice: :nice:
That being said, check the paper and see what similar stangs are selling for in your area and calculate an average price. Then restore it to stock as much as possible, knock off 10% and you may sell it.