Show and shine at Gabbos

• Sponsors (?)

Too bad you didn't show up,you could've entered the show and just not gone inside. There was a couple of people who did that.

But it was a pretty good time overall!! Joe won second place(well deserved I might add). Some nice cars,mostly imports but fun to look at none the less. And the "tour" from the east end was fun,I was at the back of the pack for a while and saw a few heads turn when the "runble bunch" went by :D

Looks like they are already planning on one in the spring. I told Peter to let me know we could make it a lot bigger then what was there.

Plus with some of the connections some of those guys have we could score some good prizes and stuff.

Yeah it was a deadly car show indeed :nice: , congradulations Joe for winning second prize. Next year I will be able to participate fully in these outings... :banana: :banana: ..actually in a couple months I will be, but the stangs will be parked by then...

- Jordan

Here's the nine whole pictures I took. It was pretty dark and there just wasn't much stuff for taking pictures of! As those of you that were there well know!! I mean I totally would have let Russ borrow the camera but there were like NO girls anywhere to be found until people's girlfriends came! Oh and Taryn! ;) JJ!

IMGP0879.jpg

IMGP0880.jpg

IMGP0881.jpg

IMGP0882.jpg

IMGP0883.jpg

IMGP0884.jpg

IMGP0886.jpg

IMGP0887.jpg

IMGP0888.jpg

IMGP0889.jpg

Hey, nice pics....Is it just me or do most girls over analyze photos of themselves......Anyways, I see a couple of Mach 1 chin spoilers in those pics, and I was wondering how you guys put those on. Did you drill holes? Or use glue? And if you used glue, is it reversible (can I rip the spoiler off)? Thnx in advance!

MR=T said:
Hey, nice pics....Is it just me or do most girls over analyze photos of themselves......Anyways, I see a couple of Mach 1 chin spoilers in those pics, and I was wondering how you guys put those on. Did you drill holes? Or use glue? And if you used glue, is it reversible (can I rip the spoiler off)? Thnx in advance!

I think everyone has it screwed in, that's how I have mine put on.

Graham