side exhaut and 20 inch bullits

Status
Not open for further replies.

black02gt-t

Nov 10, 2003
I am gonna change out my flowmasters AT catback exhaust for a side exhaust. But i don't want the roush style with the square exit pipe. Does any one know where i can buy the side exhaust with the cobra r style dual tip eXhaust out the side? And also i am seriously looking at buying some 20 inch bullit rims like the one in MM&FF mag but cant find a place to buy,em. It says A.R.E made them but i can't find there website. Does any know where i can buy these rims at?

If i cant get the 20 inh bullits i'll probably get some 20 inch SSR's

• Sponsors (?)

thanks for the info on the exhaust, i might add a prochamber to it instead of a h pipe but i'am not sure as i aas goona go with a prochamber for my flows.

And yes the rims were custom made but i was pretty sure they were mass produced i'll just keep looking.

black02gt-t said:
I am gonna change out my flowmasters AT catback exhaust for a side exhaust. But i don't want the roush style with the square exit pipe. Does any one know where i can buy the side exhaust with the cobra r style dual tip eXhaust out the side? And also i am seriously looking at buying some 20 inch bullit rims like the one in MM&FF mag but cant find a place to buy,em. It says A.R.E made them but i can't find there website. Does any know where i can buy these rims at?

If i cant get the 20 inh bullits i'll probably get some 20 inch SSR's
where are you located? if you are close i'll take your old catback

WMS004 I am in san diego and u can have the AT catback for 350 but u will have to wait until December as I am on deployment right now. I also like the 18x9 FR500 black rims with the chrome lip but I wish they made them in 19’s I just think 18;s would be too small for my car. And reverse go ahead and post those pics if u can. And where did your friend buy his bullits

black02gt-t said:
WMS004 I am in san diego and u can have the AT catback for 350 but u will have to wait until December as I am on deployment right now. I also like the 18x9 FR500 black rims with the chrome lip but I wish they made them in 19’s I just think 18;s would be too small for my car. And reverse go ahead and post those pics if u can. And where did your friend buy his bullits
Get the black FR500's. I can barely hook up with 18's.. any less tire and it'd be much worse. They do look cool tho http://www.mustangweekly.com/2002/october/stray_bullitt/sbullitt-1.ASP

kboy262 said:
Spintech has the side exhaust kit and I believe for an extra $80 you can get the Cobra R tips. With the tips it cost somewhere around $500. It is still cheaper than Borla or the Steeda kit. Also it sounds good with a o/r H-pipe.
The Spintech side exhaust is cheaper because it doesn't include side skirts. The Borla kit does (dunno about Steeda). The Spintech exits just sit under your existing rocker covers. Up to you whether that's enough clearance to the road or not.

stray_lead.jpg

side.jpg

interior.jpg

engine.jpg

sign.jpg

wheel.jpg

rear.jpg

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.