Snow!

• Sponsors (?)

If its snowing in battle ground I know its snowing where I was at sunday. Went shooting up in the mountains sunday and it was damn cold there. So im sure its snowing. I'll probaly go up there and do some 4x4ing. See if I can make it across the river this time. :D

Black 93 Fox said:
I just left battle ground about 35mins ago and it was snowing. Got farther into town and it was frezzing rain, then rain when I was all the way into town.

Yeah it was snowing at lacamas lake area BIG time... but then stopped :( THE ONE day I beg to drive the 03 with the masters permission and it friken rains and snows. so needless to say im grounded from the 03.. But I was warned." Fine quit bugging me drive the damn car but if it rains"... no it wont rain look at the sky no clouds I say,.... :damnit: :damnit:

back to driving the 4 cyl :(

wifesweetstang said:
Yeah it was snowing at lacamas lake area BIG time... but then stopped :( THE ONE day I beg to drive the 03 with the masters permission and it friken rains and snows. so needless to say im grounded from the 03.. But I was warned." Fine quit bugging me drive the damn car but if it rains"... no it wont rain look at the sky no clouds I say,.... :damnit: :damnit:

:rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh: the way you drive i'm surprise it was granted. :hail2: bow to youre master :hail2: peace

john :p

wifesweetstang said:

lmao im gona have to shake Erics hand he got you trained finaly. :D Yeah I know im gona get slaped for saying that next time im at the shop. Happy B-Day Misha

wifesweetstang said:

A 4 banger with Saleen exhaust! :nice: