So I went to test drive am 05 GT today...

Meh we like a clean one piece dash not cheap aluminum tacked on pieces that flex when touched. And don't get me started on the radio, and if anyone dissagrees all the threads about it's problems. The mach 460 was a real winner too.

• Sponsors (?)

BlackArtemis said:
How about polished aluminum surrounding the center console? I want either red or black ... .

If you only like red or black, you're a little inflexible. By the way, if you haven't seen new 'stang without the interior upgrade package (brushed alumminium dash) you're in for a treat. The standard interior looks spectacular with the Mineral Grey exterior.

I'd just get a stripper of this car. That shaker radio isn't worth the extra compared to a new Alpine w/an infinity amp/sub in the rear.

BlackArtemis said:
Meh we like a clean one piece dash not cheap aluminum tacked on pieces that flex when touched. And don't get me started on the radio, and if anyone dissagrees all the threads about it's problems. The mach 460 was a real winner too.

So the 94+ dashes are built like a Rolls Royce?

Gray02GT said:
This seems to be the exact opposite of what a majority of the automotive world is saying. I've never seen so many positive reviews about a Mustang from the media, and from people in general.

I think the sales figures once the supply shortage is shortened out will show how many people like the new style.

Yeah. I just think these guys are player hating or pissed off because there is a 3 month wait for a GT at the current time :D :D :D

Gray02GT said:
This seems to be the exact opposite of what a majority of the automotive world is saying. I've never seen so many positive reviews about a Mustang from the media, and from people in general.

I think the sales figures once the supply shortage is shortened out will show how many people like the new style.
hp2k5 said:
LOL. Thank God Ford disagrees with you :lol:

:shrug: Not everyone loves it as you may think. But there ARE a lot of NEW buyers interested and that is good for Ford. However, I won't be buying another Mustang anytime soon. :shrug: