so i'm back from "vacation" and guess what i found in texas.

streetgrande69

Founding Member
Nov 2, 2002
Splendora, Tx
i found my first mustang, for sale almost exactly how i sold it. its quite a bit more rusted up but its still all there. it was a 67with a 200 in it. i put a fresh 289 into it and a rebuilt tranny. also added a 9' with 373's . front lugs are 4 and 6 cyl suspension and backs are 5 lug. the rear end is out of a 69. it still has the same plug wires in it. i don't think it was ever started! too bad the carb is gone! it was built by devinci carbs in kinwood tx, nice too! that would mean that motor has 0 miles on it. along with the the tranny. oh well...........maybe someone will save it!its located in splendora tx, north of houston on 59 sitting in a makeshift classic car lot along the highway.

• Sponsors (?)

no one did anything to it, just left it out. its pure neglect! thats what happens to a car when you let it set up and not take carw of it in that part of texas. the paint was nice and shiny and the intake was pretty new. the body is TRASH

and yep, careful if your driving through my part of town the coppers are out there, its a well known speed trap!