So my brother brings home the biggest flashlight Ive ever seen....(pics)

Aliate X

May 9, 2005
Rockland NY
So yeah my brothers friend comes over and he brings over this flashlight his friend gave him for christmas or something. For those of you who dont know, they rate flashlights in candle power, well like 1 million is enough to feel the heat from a distance away, this thing has 15 million candle power......its like carrying the sun around.

View attachment 457048
PICT0332.jpg

PICT0333.jpg

View attachment 457054
View attachment 457056

• Sponsors (?)

hahaha use it as a shift light! Confuse the hell out of the opponant at the track :lol: Just don't point at your face too much and wear sun glasses lol

pistonhead351 said:
we were up north snowmobiling and me and my buddy sat on the edge of the trail with one of those, and shined it in there eyes when they came around the corner. pretty fun

I don't think that is funny at all. You do realize that if one of them hit a tree and died you would be charged and most likely convicted of negligant homicide.

I have one of those ones with the shoulder strap well if you think that the light is bright just wait til it burns out the one I have created such a bright flash I swear it burned my corneas ,Kinda like getting flashed in the eyes 57 times with a camera looked like a damn nuclear blast ...I have a small shoplight in the garage and its bright as well but the thing makes me sweat from the heat it projects sumthin fierce.:OT: I also have a story about those disposable camera batteries and flash bulbs..when my friend was younger he had taken one apart and somehow shocked his sister almost to death with one it creates such a high burst of electric it knocked her on her rear. Pretty fun party trick:nice: