so the delivery guy came this morning.....

Green 94 5.0

Founding Member
Mar 25, 2002
Ft. Lauderdale, FL
specs are:

CHP 331 stroker, 8.8:1, stock block, 4340 forged crank, lightweight i-beam rods, srs pistons, afr 185's 61cc, probe 1.6 stud rockers, canton 7qt pan, romac balancer, fidanza flywheel, cometic & felpro gaskets, comp cam .533/.544 114lsa, all arp hardware.....

DSC00001.jpg

DSC00002.jpg

DSC00003.jpg

DSC00004.jpg

DSC00011.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

my question is this.....i noticed a weird hole when looking at the front of the lifter valley behind where the distributor goes in. is there a reason for this hole? or is it something i should call chp about? i dont think it should be there, but want to be 100% sure before i call.....

DSC00007.jpg

DSC00008.jpg

DSC00009.jpg

Drove my car to Green's house today. Took some random pics for fun.

White gauges during the day.
Insidecarat100MPH.jpg

At 80MPH
ClockPod2.jpg

PMS mounted with Velcro for easy access.
PMSlocation.jpg

At 80MPH
PMSat80MPH.jpg

Attachments

• Insidecarat100MPH.jpg
    Insidecarat100MPH.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 54
  • ClockPod2.jpg
    ClockPod2.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 58
  • PMSlocation.jpg
    PMSlocation.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 68
  • PMSat80MPH.jpg
    PMSat80MPH.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 63
Nice motor... are you gonna slap that S trim on it? I'm assuming yes with the low compression ratio and the 331 but I figured I'd ask anyway. What kind of numbers are you looking for?

And even though you're not drinking american, I'm glad to once again see the southern boys holding it down with some beers.

I bet if we all met up we'd be taking taxis instead of mustangs cause there's no way any of us would be driving home.

Adam

Black95GTS said:
Nice motor... are you gonna slap that S trim on it? I'm assuming yes with the low compression ratio and the 331 but I figured I'd ask anyway. What kind of numbers are you looking for?

And even though you're not drinking american, I'm glad to once again see the southern boys holding it down with some beers.

I bet if we all met up we'd be taking taxis instead of mustangs cause there's no way any of us would be driving home.

Adam
well come on down.....there is plenty of beer to go around.....im looking for about 450 to the wheels. tuned extremely conservatively.

VibrantRedGT said:
Drove my car to Green's house today. Took some random pics for fun.

Thanks for calling or stopping by:ban: Still waiting for Rog to call me back from Saturday
Roger on Saturday at 1:30 PM said:
"dude let me call you RIGHT back"

Actually, that was SUPPOSED to be delivered a few more miles W of there :D

CONGRATS!!

RC