Someone please save these cars.

cause they are both old enough in GA alls you ned is a bill of sale.

A bill of sale allows you to get insurance and tabs in GA and makes it legal to run and drive on the street? :eek:

In Michigan, no title=nc car. You can get a bill of sale from the previous owner, but that does nothing for the car. No tabs, no insurance. Part it out or run it at the track. It would be dumb to do that here. IF someone stole the thing you are out of your money.:notnice:

• Sponsors (?)

Barrett-Jackson, and the rich, orthodontist type, speculators, are what ruined the hobby. If you don't care about the cars, stay with real estate, or stocks(they did a great job on those investments). Plus, those guys ask massive $ for cars they restored(most likely, had someone else do), but aren't going to get that money for the car, but it makes the ads look frightening to anyone but another speculator. $40K for a toy car? Thats why they run those ads for so long, the car sits there, nobody's gonna buy it. And the real car guys are left out. Have a heart, save a 5.0!:nice:

I work at a Classic Car Consigner/Restoration shop and we have this customer that is such a tool. He is a "car collector". He has a TON of money and at one time had 22 cars. He never registers them in his name and just lets them sit. We had his 64 Vette Fuelie that was gorgeous (I got real pissed when he said it was a museum car and should never be driven) with a recent body off resto that he let sit for 3 years with bad gas in it and bitched when we told him that the injection unit took a dump and had to get rebuilt. We ended up just fixing the high pressure fuel pump to get it running. It had a miss like crazy but it ran and that was good enough for him. We also had a SICK Cobra kit car that he had built, put about 500 miles on it and then let it sit for three years. It came in with a antifreeze leak that came from not driving it. He wanted us to simply put bars leak in it to stop the leak. Then we got it running and the carb kept dumping fuel and wouldn't idle for **** and was barely driveable. That was good enough for him cause it ran. It really is the rich *******s who know jack **** about cars that ruined the hobby. It cracks me up that people actually think its better to let a car sit and not put miles on it. Its not fair at all, the only rich person who deserves to have a ton of cars is Jay Leno/Jack Roush because I bet each and every one of their cars get drivin on a regular basis.

I live in the middle TN area! Theres a junkyard I frequent thats got a couple Fox's in it, an inline 6 hatch and a T-top coupe body that I would LOVE to pull outta there, still has the roof glass!
Matt