Spintech Side Exhaust - Installed

Wow! They hung down that far from end to end? I guess that would be a problem! Mine don't hang down at all, but I'm a little worried that the one spot they don't fit tight to the floorpan might be where the pipe runs across. There is about an inch gap there, just ahead of the rear torque box/jacking plate. I dunno. One of these days I'll just have to take the plunge and find out.

• Sponsors (?)

A couple side shots:

88GTStreetRod said:
Just put my Spintech side exhaust on. I also put on Hooker super comp full length ceramic coated headers with an off road h-pipe. I will post a sound clip soon. It is fairly loud at idle and crazy loud wide open. It has a hollow nascar sound to it. They are not as deep as my 2 chamber turndowns. The Spintech's are about the same loudness at idle and much more louder wide open over the 2 chamber turndowns. It has a very unique sound that I have never heard beofre on another stang.

dude your car i sssweeeeeeet! I love the black bullets. I was thinking the side exits would look like poo on a GT but they're pretty awesome. I like the ovals, but i think duel tips would be sweet too, like the Cobra R has

Need help downloading my windows media player file. Any suggestions? It is 2.85 MB in size, not very big. I can not find any place to post it or do not know how to convert to a recognizable formate for this site.