spotted a couple of '06s?

Mustang05

Nov 25, 2004
Well i have seen two mustangs like this.... they have a trim piece in the center of the door kinda.. its just a "bar" that runs through most of is.. but its painted body color... i dont have one? Is this a 2006 thing??

• Sponsors (?)

It sounds like a body side molding. They are standard in Canada. But here in the states only come on rental cars. You can order them and put them on yourself. They come already painted.

well there is only one other screaming yellow in my town... and it has it.. also the other day i saw a performance white V6 and it had it as well.. but i have the other screaming yellow and i dont have it.. so i dont know where it comes from?.. We have two Windvail blue rentals in town and they dont have it either.. so im stumped.. :shrug:

Mustang05 said:
well there is only one other screaming yellow in my town... and it has it.. also the other day i saw a performance white V6 and it had it as well.. but i have the other screaming yellow and i dont have it.. so i dont know where it comes from?.. We have two Windvail blue rentals in town and they dont have it either.. so im stumped.. :shrug:

Yeah i noticed it too and I can't think to what the heck that is all about. I've seen tons and tons of pics of the V6 and saw many without that, and then I see some that have it and I can't figure out what the deal is... :shrug: