North East SSoM Members!!!

• Sponsors (?)

Well I have a fracture in one of the bones of the upper part of my arm and something else is out of place. Before they put me in the giant magnet I had a x-ray of my face to make sure there was no rust in my eyes from all the times I've worked under cars and had rust fall into my eyes. The x-ray showed some strange anomaly near the bridge of my nose. So now I will have to get a CT scan to find out if there is a problem there.
As far as the gay p@rn goes I'll leave that to you. The one time I looked I saw you doing something gross on camera.

Well I have a fracture in one of the bones of the upper part of my arm and something else is out of place. .

you only have one bone in your upper arm. the humorus is the second largest bone in your body, your forearm has the radius and ulna. You said you have a bad bruise on on the back of your shoulder? lots of tendons there and you prolly have deep tissue bruising in and around your scapula...gonna be a long sore road mang

watch more pron and use jerkin off for PT...

and yes ****s i am alive! my daughter Olivia turned 2 last month, i haven't really driven the cobra in 3 years ( 2-300 miles a year maybe lol)

school work and the little one have kept me busy as hell but i am gonna try my ass off to get up for tasca day...prolly gonna tow the cobra up and race. i am currently trying to scam a weekend fishing trip up there.