Stang=broken into wallet=teh gone!!!!!

• Sponsors (?)

didnt this guy just post another thread about calling someone out and trying to embarass the kid in front of a crowd? funny how your friend called you in just at the right time that your **** was stolen. When your stuff is stolen, its usually friends or friends of friends.

Aliate X said:
didnt this guy just post another thread about calling someone out and trying to embarass the kid in front of a crowd? funny how your friend called you in just at the right time that your **** was stolen. When your stuff is stolen, its usually friends or friends of friends.

:owned:

Aliate X said:
He pretty much guessed it, i had my friends ask around and it eneded up being a freind of a friend, my friend had nothing to do w/ it though, we didn't kck his ass, he gave me my **** back and gave me 25 bucks so I could fix my radio. He used a clothes hanger to push the unlock button, YES MY CAR WAS LOCKED!! So its all good now, but I am paranoid as **** to how he got in in bout 5 min.s, five lug and intake on hold I'm getting a viper!!

grey5.0beast said:
He pretty much guessed it, i had my friends ask around and it eneded up being a freind of a friend, my friend had nothing to do w/ it though, we didn't kck his ass, he gave me my **** back and gave me 25 bucks so I could fix my radio. He used a clothes hanger to push the unlock button, YES MY CAR WAS LOCKED!! So its all good now, but I am paranoid as **** to how he got in in bout 5 min.s, five lug and intake on hold I'm getting a viper!!
a viper?
are you sure?

as in the dodge viper?:shrug:

lol yes a poisonus snkae that sits on my seat trained to attack, I can't afford a DD right now, you think I could afford a dodge viper??? Yes a viper alarm, the two way one that works up to 1/4 mile away and tells what part is being touched and all that jazz. Anybody know a good place to get one, I'm lookin cheap, I say under 300 bucks

grey5.0beast said:
lol yes a poisonus snkae that sits on my seat trained to attack, I can't afford a DD right now, you think I could afford a dodge viper??? Yes a viper alarm, the two way one that works up to 1/4 mile away and tells what part is being touched and all that jazz. Anybody know a good place to get one, I'm lookin cheap, I say under 300 bucks
you might have inherited one. i dunno. i know lots of people who have cars like that who are like family.:nice: