Stang=broken into wallet=teh gone!!!!!

grey5.0beast said:
I feel stupid

because you are.:D Sorry dude but you should leave youre wallet at home. When I was in high school (a year ago lol) and I wore pocketless shorts (every single day, even in the middle of winter) i would just bring 5-10 bucks for lunch, or if I was buying some non school related stuff after school 40 bucks :nono:, I would shove it in my shoe underneath the rubber slide-in pad thingy. I never lost any money that way. GL and dont get hurt over a couple bucks.

• Sponsors (?)

I need my wallet in case of getting pulled over or get an accident ( god forbid) I wanted to lay the smack down on him but since he gave evrything back +25 bucks I let him go but told him to get a job that he was a friggin bitch

Dude, don't bring a chain to a gun fight.... thats just stupid.

It will only disarm a weak person who is afraid to use it. If I decided to pull my gun, I'd like to see somone get it out of my hand. Once it's pointed, it's going POP.

Just find who did it and call the cops. A criminal record will haunt him for a long time. Imagine on every job application having to check "yes" where it says "Have you ever been convicted of a crime?" And then write "theft" where it says "explain" Companies don't like thieves. It will make getting a job next to impossible for him. When you see him in his mid-20's or even 30's flipping hamburgers and not even allowed to operate the cash register at McDonnalds, that will be your revenge. Not even the sunday with extra chocolate and cherries he has to make for you for minimum wage will be that sweet.

90mustangGT said:
Dude, don't bring a chain to a gun fight.... thats just stupid.

It will only disarm a weak person who is afraid to use it. If I decided to pull my gun, I'd like to see somone get it out of my hand. Once it's pointed, it's going POP.

+1

If you draw your gun (even if you do not draw the gun on someone) be fully prepared to pull the trigger. Not an easy decision to make, so my advice to anyone is not to bring a gun if you don't think you can follow through. Think about all the reprocussions that will follow.

Sorry, that is my Pro-NRA side coming out.

Glad you got your stuff back grey5.0beast!

If i had kicked his ass, he def. would have gone to the police, I don't even know why he stole, he was a puney(sp?) lil nerd lookin kid and seemed the type that would rat, even if he stole first, we would both be in jail. He was pretty intimidated, I had 2 of my friends with me one is 6'2 180 lbs and the other is a beastly man meat lol 6'5" 215 lb black guy.

RedFoxGT said:
Teach this scumbag a lesson and report him to the police. You won't have to get your hands dirty and you won't get arrested. IMO having a criminal record is far worse than an a** kicking and if you don't report him there is nothing stopping him from doing it again.

Seriously....ur single, see if hes got a sister and nail her. Ill even send you complimentary brown paper bags with raven rileys face painted on it...and ill get you some grocery bags for the body if its that bad...If no sister than go for the mom...and remember, its not rape if they dont remember lol :p :nice: ...jk