STEEDA MUSTANG AT FORD SHOW

brands5.0

Founding Member
Jun 25, 2001
miami ,florida
I got to see the steeda mustang in person and driving around at the ford show in west palm beach, fl. it is reall a nice car and it sounds bad ass i didnt stay sunday so i dont know if it went down the track but maybe someone eles that was there can post and tell if it did or not, I did get some pics but with a regular camra ill have them back to day. thay did a good job

• Sponsors (?)

ask and you shall receive

pictures_3_115.jpg

Horrible....

- Raised bulge hood, with NOTHING under the hood that uses or requires it.
- Crappy looking rear wing.
- Yellow paint on the honeycombed lower non-functional intakes. Now you can see they are non-functional.

It's a riced-out mustang. Steeda rushed it to market, and butchered it.

2 thumbs DOWN.

Just to play devil's advocate...

M1Rifle said:
Horrible....

- Raised bulge hood, with NOTHING under the hood that uses or requires it.

Well, Steeda already has in development a blown version of their Mustang, which could have necessitated the extra underhood room.

I think it looks like Steeda melded the styling cues from the GT-R and the 2000 Cobra R - I wouldn't get one, but I like it better visually than the GT-R concept.

And really, everyone needs to stop calling it rice. It might be ugly, it might not be your thing, but according to Steeda it makes 50 more horsepower than a normal GT, which is already far from underpowered. Rice = making a POS look or otherwise seem fast, when it's just a POS. Ugly = turn you off visually.

PS I really like the wheels - they look tons better than the factory rims.