Stereo issues

I have a 2010 GT500, had it about a year and a half. In Feb 2010 I replaced the stock shaker 500 system with some Boston Acoustics SR50 components in both the front and rear. I mounted the crossovers in the door (front) and in the rear deck (rear). Everything was fine for about 6-8 months. Then one day I noticed when I hit a bump my passenger side speaker drops out. The audio doesn't go completely silent but it goes to maybe 15-20% of what the volume should be. If I turn up the volume the level comes back to where it should be then I can turn it down back to a reasonable volume. This typically only happens when the volume is lower (e.g. when its cranked way up and I hit a bump nothing happens) say 60% or less.

I ordered a replacement set of SR50's that arrived last night. I started by replacing the crossover, then the woofer, and the tweeter. None of it helped. I went so far as to solder the speaker connections in case they weren't 100% secure. Still dropping out.

Please, ideas, thoughts, suggestions, critiques.

This is not my first stereo mod i've done and nor do any other speakers have problems.

Side note: I also installed a 12" sub w/ BA 400w amp in the trunk but it is fed off the rear speaker lines and there are no issues with the sub or the rear speakers.

Pictures availible on request.

Thanks!

• Sponsors (?)