Stupid kids!!

• Sponsors (?)

CManT1914 said:
That's a pimp gun dude! How much does a case of ammo cost? Expensive I'd imagine huh?
not really, 1000 rounds is like 89 bucks at the gun show. but once you think about i can shoot that many in a day. I mainly use this gun for fun. Bump firing is very fun. only about 100 rounds are used for actually hitting stuff.

Guero said:
not really, 1000 rounds is like 89 bucks at the gun show. but once you think about i can shoot that many in a day. I mainly use this gun for fun. Bump firing is very fun. only about 100 rounds are used for actually hitting stuff.

Oh that's not too bad. I'm used to shotgun ammo, like $20 for a 25 shell case. :( What's bump firing?

CManT1914 said:
Oh that's not too bad. I'm used to shotgun ammo, like $20 for a 25 shell case. :( What's bump firing?
kinda like shooting an automatic. But its the way you shoot that fires the next round for you. heres i found this for you http://www.gunsnet.net/Linx310/bump.htm you can also do it from your shoulder but the shots go everywere its hard to control. from the hip its easy to control and after getting use to it you can be very accurate well at least you can shoot all your bullets to a certain area