Subs & Amp -- What to buy?

damacman said:
DaFeared:

Thanks much for your input -- its valued more than you'll know. I've done no preaching to you or any other member of this forum. I've given you no spiels and I'm certainly no liar. I'm sorry that you can't better understand what I'm trying to convey to you.

Just so you know, if the Punch 45 was the best amplifier ever built period, don't you think that we would continue to build them? I'll take nothing away from its performance in the time period it was offered as it was simply unbeatable. In today's market, it's not a competitive design.

Again, thanks for your participation. Unfortunately, I think we've exhausted the usefulness of this thread.

I"m glad I could help, and happy *****ing new year!!

• Sponsors (?)

damacman said:
DaFeared:

Thanks much for your input -- its valued more than you'll know. I've done no preaching to you or any other member of this forum. I've given you no spiels and I'm certainly no liar. I'm sorry that you can't better understand what I'm trying to convey to you.

Just so you know, if the Punch 45 was the best amplifier ever built period, don't you think that we would continue to build them? I'll take nothing away from its performance in the time period it was offered as it was simply unbeatable. In today's market, it's not a competitive design.

Again, thanks for your participation. Unfortunately, I think we've exhausted the usefulness of this thread.

You are correct. Back in 1989 The Punch 45 was AWSOME. I have been a Fosgate fan ever since.

I am looking forward to newer products from Fosgate.

damacman said:
Gentlemen: I refer you to our website for a sneak peak of our NEW line-up for 2004. DaFeared, I'm sure you'll be in search of a new end user for your current set up . . . www.rockfordfosgate.com

The swagger is back!

I"m not sure where to start.. What rockford did, far excedes my expectations. I absolutely love the new design of the power series amplifiers!! Built like a tank... awesome new look.. yet not overly flashy at all... the look of the new subs are nice too... enclosures look cool, and the decks are also showing improvement.. I guess I can eat my words from before... this is the way I was hoping they would go... Can't wait to hear some of these products! :nice: :nice: