Sun Visors

l8r cop

Apr 18, 2017
I recently bought a 1991 Mustang GT and the sunroof has been leaking so I am looking to replace the head liner and the sun visors along with seals. I have found the headliner and seals; however, the sun visors that came on it are the ones with the vanity mirrors with lights.... I cannot find those anywhere. Does anyone know where I can find those particular ones.... I don't want just the ones with mirrors. Will any other year that has a lighted mirror fit?

• Sponsors (?)

The vanity lights was an option, so any of the 87-93 cars will have them if equipped. Sunroof cars got the vinyl sunvisors, while hardtop got cloth.

Usually the light up ones are a source of battery drain issues as if the flap isn't positioned quite right, the lights stay on. I have mine unplugged because hitting a bump would trigger them to come on without me knowing and drain the battery.

Like said...JY visors are a crapshoot

The vanity lights was an option, so any of the 87-93 cars will have them if equipped. Sunroof cars got the vinyl sunvisors, while hardtop got cloth.

Usually the light up ones are a source of battery drain issues as if the flap isn't positioned quite right, the lights stay on. I have mine unplugged because hitting a bump would trigger them to come on without me knowing and drain the battery.

Like said...JY visors are a crapshoot

No body asked about battery drain :fuss: