Thank you everyone

UTCobra

Nov 11, 2003
H-Town
Hello everyone,

I am the owner of a 1975 Mustang II hatchback and a 1978 Cobra II both with V8s. I was a member of this forum about 7-8 years ago under a different name, mostly lurked, never really posted.

I am currently trying to sell my '78 (please do not read as ad), and I informed an interested party about this website (M-317 I think), because over the years this website has been an invaluable service to me, as well as good for hours of enjoyment reading about the cars I love and what other people are doing.

I told the party these are great cars and fun to work on, but not the most popular or easiest to deal with, but the satisfaction you get from it is immense. I appreciate everyone on this site for being honest in their replies to him. It really made me look back at the trials and tribulations that I had with my dad working on these cars, and how much he was able to teach me. I remember him complaining about how hard the car was to work on compared to others because of size, but nothing worth doing is easy.

I don't visit often, but when I do, its always great fun for me. All here have given me great help over the years in your replies to my questions or other peoples, and it has made my II experience a good one. Thanks everyone.

UTCobra

P.S. Not trying to be sappy, just appreciative.

• Sponsors (?)