The Crown Vic from HELL!

Sunroofs were a factory option on some Foxes, but I'm not sure exactly what years. Mine came with one, but after some dudes broke it out to steal the radio, the prior owner took a piece of Plexiglas and glued it in there with silicone house caulking. :nonono: So, I eventually wound up replacing that mess with an aftermarket sunroof. I can tell you for a fact that, at least out here in AZ, a sunroof does help with ventilation quite a bit, but it also lets in a lot more light, so your car heats up VERY fast whenever you're sitting still. Maybe throwing some extra-dark tint on the sunroof glass would help... :shrug:

• Sponsors (?)

That's prob a junkyard rat. I see cars like that all the time at junkyards that the workers use to get around the yard.

Car comes in, runs halfway decent so they mod it like that, jack them up and drive them around the yard to get to cars with their tools to cut stuff out of.

I doubt that guy drove that on the road. He prob did something like that and lives on a big ranch or farm or somethere where it doesn't need to be registered....

....they again the pics are in a parking lot and driveway. :(