The soon to be return of NUNLY and maybe even SLY performance

Yeah its that 6 month mark again guys. But I cant find a mustang or anything else to work on. And Sly well hes to good to make that phone call, or heck even an email would be nice.
But regardless whats up man? Long time no se. Hope your doing well, you trans am lover!

• Sponsors (?)

lol dude I don't have your phone number you move around too damn much! Anyway as for the car situation lets see....I bought a Sonic Blue 03 Lightning, did chip, 6lb pulley, cai, custom e-fans and black 20in rims and it dynoed at 400rwhp/523rwtq....then I got married and that truck is sold and a 94 GMC Sierra Extended cab with 114k miles on it replaced it lol, I got it for a killer deal from a friend and I needed it anyway, I do realestate investing on the side and didn't want to throw cynder blocks in the Lightning. I still have the 99 WS6 but I will be selling that in the next couple of weeks and replacing it with a 2000 WS6 M6 :D lol

-Sly

I think I have some pics of the 03 L at www.cardomain.com/id/slow_velocity on the last page if I remember correctly

Sly- Thanks! That is NA on the stock shortblock at 3670lbs! I have AFR 165 heads, FTI custom cam, edelbrock intake, 4.10's and all the bolt-ons. I just dropped over 70lbs off the front of the car with a PA RAcing tubular K member and A arms... I'm shooting for the 11's!!!

WTF how the hell did this thread survive the server crash?? Its dated 11-04 :scratch: :scratch:

Something here dosent add up, I think were mixed up in a massive stangnet conspiracy.

I thought all theads on page 2 and beyond were lost and all posts up to 1/03/05 were lost?

EDIT: Now that I look at he dates on the post it appears the thread was brought back on the day of the server crash, just have have a jump to page 1.