This is what happens when a robin doesnt like your car...

BlownStangGT

REPEAT
Founding Member
Jan 22, 2002
Lancaster, PA
It ends up looking like this :jaw::(:mad:

189664_10100723847306084_9324988_80182459_4044896_n.jpg

188910_10100723847420854_9324988_80182461_7322529_n.jpg

188719_10100723847465764_9324988_80182463_4846162_n.jpg

199069_10100723847555584_9324988_80182464_923770_n.jpg

I havnt fully evaluated how it looks, I just got done hosing it off and wiping it down to see how bad it actually is. The bird actually scratched the heck out of one spoke on each of my back wheels as well :mad: Im hoping it comes out ok, already have someone lined up to buff it all out, I swear Im gonna kill all Robins I see now!!!!;)

• Sponsors (?)

Yeah I think I was crying and ready to grab the shotgun at the same time. I washed it off and they are still there some spots worse then others, but luckly I have a friend in the body work line of work and he said he can buff it all out and make it look better then new, so lets hope for the best. From now on its going under the cover when kept outside!:bs:

That sucks, but luckily they're not deep scratches.

I have had birds "paint" my car several times. Something about the white paint, doesn't happen with my Jeep (which is green).

Remind me to not piss off any Robins. Judging by the pics, they apparently like to **** while they attack.

Holy ****! I used to have a little brown bird that would sit on my left mirror and look at itself in the mirror and poo on that area. Went on for like 2 years almost everyday. But no where near the damage of yours.

SRT hands...... I would never use wool and a compound to correct that! Always, and I mean always use the least abrasive pad and product combination to remove paint defects. I wouldnt even use a rotary buffer for that. A da buffer such as the porter cable should do the trick.

Does your friend have experience polishing cars, or does he buff out wet sanding marks followed with a glaze? I ask because most shops around my area will buff than glaze, which will only hide the defects until washed a couple times. Its best after the buffing process to fine polish to get the best results..... Don't sweat it. I had seen alot worse on blacks cars get corrected.

Does your friend have experience polishing cars, or does he buff out wet sanding marks followed with a glaze? I ask because most shops around my area will buff than glaze, which will only hide the defects until washed a couple times. Its best after the buffing process to fine polish to get the best results..... Don't sweat it. I had seen alot worse on blacks cars get corrected.

Ill have to check. He used to work at a Hi-end shop that only detailed Bmw's, Mrecedes etc etc etc and I had him detail my car when I bought it and I thought my car was a pool the paint was so deep it wass insane, I know he knows his stuff and will fix it right up, but Im not sure of the process that he will do:flag:

I have two big maple trees in my front yard. I swear birds sit in those trees wait on me to wash and dry my car. Then when I go inside they crap all over it . I found one of my kids plastic snakes and started laying it on the roof of my car and it helps alot . I think they make a fake owl you can hang up somewhere to help keep birds away too.