Thoughts on these parts...

Crower 62801-2
i wanted to go w/ the VT Stage 2's that everyone seems to be in love with but after looking at the specs of the cam i believe they are too big and shift the power band higher than i am willing to spin a stock bottom end. The Crower Stage 2 Blower cams are smaller but still push it a bit high i believe.

also, how safe would it be to run w/out a real tune on these? could i just use the predator to dump some more fuel in on the top end?

Crower High Pressure Springs and Retainers
now i have heard mixed reviews about going with titanium retainers... i see how they could be of a weight advantage aiding in highrpm stability but i have been hearing about people having issues with them being weaker than the steel retainers. i had always thought that titanium was better than steel overall, then again i could be very wrong.

• Sponsors (?)

umm you need to tune for cams the right way, which is slow down egr flow with the dashpot settings and you yourself cannot do that with a handheld. and why blower cams? do you have a blower? why not vt stg 1's if u wana keep the power down.

even if they were blower cams, alot of N/A guys get blower cams with the intent of some day getting a blower, the gains aren't as good as an NA grind, but its the best financial option in the long run.