Tokico Illumina Question

My car is lowered with H&R Super Sport Springs and I am basically decided on Tokico Illumina's. When I checked out the Maximum Motorsports website they listed two different part numbers for the front struts, one for stock and the other for lowered application. I guess my question is, is it okay if I use the ones for stock height application?? The question might seem stupid but I am asking because I could only find the ones for stock ride height on ebay. Just trying to save some money i guess.. :p

• Sponsors (?)

The only differences I know about are between the years of 93 and olderer, and 94 and newer 93 down work a little better on lowered cars. Tokico also has two different front struts one for the strip and the other for corner carving in the illumina line,(if you didn't already know) check out tokico's site for the part#'s so you are sure of what you are getting. Hope that helps.

I just received my Tokico (Illuminas) Shocks and Struts for my 99GT...I bought mine off of E-bay and paid...$439.00 with free shipping. I researched prices, and this price is the lowest I found (only looked for alittle bit). I always go with companies who offer free shipping.
If you use E-bay, try buying from the guy I bought my Illuminas off of...his E-bay name is..."jdmwerks13".