True Duals

• Sponsors (?)

They are GT Takeoffs and they came off a 2004 Mustang GT i had them so the pipes are 2 1/4 and the tips are 3 1/4 and i had them changed the pipes of the cats so my exhaust from the headers back is 2 1/4 and there is no mid pipe, so it sounds raw as heck :D :banana: :banana: <--- thats how i have been feeling all day. I will try to definatly post pics. I would do video but i dont know if i can put videos here.

Sweet! Yeah, post up pics if you can, and you can post vids to. There is a thread that I started the other day speciffically for vids. I'm working on one that should be done in late Sept. that's my goal for right now.

With My CAI and now my exhaust i want headers! :D :flag: :banana: ill get them in about a month or so :D. I dont know why but i just love hearing my car now. :D even though it is hot as h*ell here in florida ill ride withought the A/C with the windows down to hear the exhaust now.

GTA_V6_Mustang said:
With My CAI and now my exhaust i want headers! :D :flag: :banana: ill get them in about a month or so :D. I dont know why but i just love hearing my car now. :D even though it is hot as h*ell here in florida ill ride withought the A/C with the windows down to hear the exhaust now.

Are you considering hig-flo cats with those?

Headers are a cool modd, they'll do a little and maybe a little bit of difference on the sound side,BUT if you really want it to sound good for about the same amoutn of money go with a cam! It'll give you some decent power, nice sound and you can say "I got a cam" and what could be wrong with that? www.rpm-mustangs.com has a few that are really good.

i just love it that before i could only screech 2nd and chirp third. But now i can make second and third screech! :D Still havent opened it up. for that i need to take a trip to kendall cuz here in homestead theres too many stop signs and lights.

The only problem with getting a cam is the labor involved with installing them. True they are a great addition to a Stang, but to tear the whole front end off, the valve covers and heads. I know I would love to attempt this, but still I don't think I trust myself enough to do it. And then paying a shop to do it will cost just as much as the part. But still, I think I may get one.

cruisinV6 said:
The only problem with getting a cam is the labor involved with installing them. True they are a great addition to a Stang, but to tear the whole front end off, the valve covers and heads. I know I would love to attempt this, but still I don't think I trust myself enough to do it. And then paying a shop to do it will cost just as much as the part. But still, I think I may get one.

You make it sound terrible. you don't have to tear the front end off, just take off a few pieces, Valve covers, intakes, heads, and pulleys.

Yes the mods in my sig are to my 6 banger. My exhaust is stainless steel i definetly recomend. Aluminum gives out a lot quicker. But yea i am definatly looking into some headers. But not quite sure which one to go with.

ok i finally got some pics to put up here it is... I have plenty more pics of the motor, and the exhaust system if u guys want to see more pics of different angles just let me know :D :flag:

Attachments

• PICT0411.JPG
    PICT0411.JPG
    40 KB · Views: 77
  • PICT0412.JPG
    PICT0412.JPG
    45.3 KB · Views: 85
GTA_V6_Mustang said:
PI Heads are the Performance Improved heads from the 99+ mustangs which is the split port induction manifolds.
just never seen them called PI heads.

they flow only slightly better fully ported than the singleport.

both great heads to make power. splitports better of course but not by much