TT II's are here!!

• Sponsors (?)

I agree. A few people on here are running the same Baer setup (trac&touring) w/17" rims, and it looks really good. I ordered my calipers powdercoated black, which I think will be a nice combo.

I'm tempted to run them before I get the brakes on, if I can, but that will look weak with the drums back there. I'll def. post pics if someone can host them on here, because I can't.

I got the rims from a Goodyear shop about fifteen minutes from my house. $8 per rim shipped direct from AR to the shop where I picked them up, and I had them in four days.

I am very pleased with the whole transaction, from the great price to the top-notch customer service. The guy was able to quote me the $ right away, then had the availability info for me within two hours...he kept me posted on the status of my shipment, then followed up after I received the rims just to make sure I was happy. He also got me a McGard wheel lock kit with four lock nuts and 16 nice chrome lug nuts (also McGard) for $29 (NPD wanted $24 for just the four McGard lock nuts!) If you want to contact the guy, let me know and I'll give you his info.

I got a lot of quotes when I was looking for rims, too, and most of them were in the $250-275 range. Summit had good prices and free shipping, and Mustangs Plus also had competitive $ but no free shipping. I found another place here in Miami which quoted me $243 per wheel. THe most expensive was NPD @ $309.95 each, plus whatever extra shipping they would have tacked on.

If I can fit the rims now with the stock drums, I'll try to do it this weekend and have Erick host them.