turbo or keep the vortech?

You are correct... I guess the only way to retain that sound though would be to go with twin turbos, so the seperate banks would still be giving off their own exhaust notes.

To the OP, I say if you have the V1 Kit already, slap it on and see how you like it. Since it will take alot less modifications and fab work than a turbo setup, you won't be out much if you decide to switch to turbo later on, and, it will introduce you to the world of boost. I can say that once I got hooked on my old V1 S trim setup, I was really looking into the going turbo myself, that is until I read on Turbomustangs where a guy lost roughly 80 hp using flowmasters, said he hacked off the mufflers on the dyno and gained 80 HP!

• Sponsors (?)

You are correct... I guess the only way to retain that sound though would be to go with twin turbos, so the seperate banks would still be giving off their own exhaust notes.

To the OP, I say if you have the V1 Kit already, slap it on and see how you like it. Since it will take alot less modifications and fab work than a turbo setup, you won't be out much if you decide to switch to turbo later on, and, it will introduce you to the world of boost. I can say that once I got hooked on my old V1 S trim setup, I was really looking into the going turbo myself, that is until I read on Turbomustangs where a guy lost roughly 80 hp using flowmasters, said he hacked off the mufflers on the dyno and gained 80 HP!

Crazy what a little bad restriction will do to ya. :jaw:

So don't push me around claiming I want to be right and want to call you wrong........I don't want trouble. :)
Not pushing at all. Perhaps it was a miscommunication on my part based on how I interpreted the wording of your statement. I don’t want you to feel as though I was using my position on here to intimidate you. That was not my intent. I don't hold grudges for disagreements, so rest easy when I say you're not in even the slightest bit of trouble. :cheers: