update on my car after wreck, some pics

• Sponsors (?)

looks good, i'm glad the parts worked out for you, wanna reskin another one?

hey, haven't seen you around here in a while. yeah everything fit great, only thing is my taillight panel is twisted and i didnt realize it, so the bumper and tail light were sitting about a half inch off on the outer edge of the quarter panel, so i had to suck it in and it kinda made my rear bumper bubble a bit on the right side. i'm going to cut that out and weld a new one in this summer though. haha if i have some time, i can help ya out if you need some. its hard for me to find time for any extracurricular activites right now, im working between 60-75 hrs/wk. did you get into a wreck or something?

hey, haven't seen you around here in a while. yeah everything fit great, only thing is my taillight panel is twisted and i didnt realize it, so the bumper and tail light were sitting about a half inch off on the outer edge of the quarter panel, so i had to suck it in and it kinda made my rear bumper bubble a bit on the right side. i'm going to cut that out and weld a new one in this summer though. haha if i have some time, i can help ya out if you need some. its hard for me to find time for any extracurricular activites right now, im working between 60-75 hrs/wk. did you get into a wreck or something?
i haven't been on here in a while, been sick, going to school and working, no i didn't have a wreck,i found a coupe that needs some rear quarter work, i got tired of not having a car, and bought the 84 Mercury Capri RS bubble-hatch from Marcus, when you came down, cody might have owned it though , so you might have not seen it, you have mad good progress, your car looks good