jhonydcd127.jpeg
    16.4 KB · Views: 588
  • jhonydcd130.jpeg
    jhonydcd130.jpeg
    27.9 KB · Views: 511
  • Sponsors (?)

some questions

J666Z said:
how would you think that the red interior would look with silver, and also would you consider carrying the stripes over the front bumper and down like i have seen on some mustangs?,, also,, what is your opinion if you went with the red interior and then put red stripes on the silver or still stay with the black? trying to decide on things,, any help or comment would be appreciated

I personally don't care for the red interior. But if it's something you like go for it, it'll look good with the red interior and red stripes. Red is just too RED for me.

I will be doing the stripes all the way down front and back as soon as the eleanor kit is on. those are just decals that I put on a few weeks ago, so I could see what it would look like. I will be going a little closer together when I get them painted on... that is a 6" space, i'll be going with a 4" space. Car is leaving Friday to get fitted for it's new look.

excellent

J666Z said:
I personally don't care for the red interior. But if it's something you like go for it, it'll look good with the red interior and red stripes. Red is just too RED for me.

I will be doing the stripes all the way down front and back as soon as the eleanor kit is on. those are just decals that I put on a few weeks ago, so I could see what it would look like. I will be going a little closer together when I get them painted on... that is a 6" space, i'll be going with a 4" space. Car is leaving Friday to get fitted for it's new look.
excellent,,, really looking forward to seeing what you are going to do to it,,, thanks,,,

Darkhorse845 said:
Cool I can't wait to see them and what are you doing?
stripes look good. I have a Mineral Gray and was thinking of putting the RED stripes from bumper to bumper that would mach the interiorred color. I have the red upgrade package. Mine will be lowered in a few weeks. I tried the link that allows to choose the different stripe. What is everyones thoughts?? I'm thinking I would like more performance changes before I put the racey looking stripe on the car? "It looks fast and it is fast" you know what I mean...

Darkhorse845 said:
Cool I can't wait to see them and what are you doing?

SHM is sending me a complete 5.0L modular short block, as well as I have found a guy to CnC port & Polish the stock heads. Diablo is going to be using my 05 as the trail car for the predator and also as most of you have seen, the eleanor kit, which will be made by the company that makes all of steeda's hoods. I also have a set of 4.10 gears that are sitting at the shop waiting to go in... they would have already been in, but I didn't want to chance it with the warrenty... but now I have found a place that'll work on my car using full warrenty no mater what mods I do... it's nice to make friends in the right places. :)

1 BAD 05 said:
stripes look good. I have a Mineral Gray and was thinking of putting the RED stripes from bumper to bumper that would mach the interiorred color. I have the red upgrade package. Mine will be lowered in a few weeks. I tried the link that allows to choose the different stripe. What is everyones thoughts?? I'm thinking I would like more performance changes before I put the racey looking stripe on the car? "It looks fast and it is fast" you know what I mean...

I like your thinking; if it looks fast, it should BE fast. I never really understood the scoops on the V6 stangs. 'O course they may have had sum function, for all 'I' know, but I don't understand why the 04 stangs and some older V6s had scoops and some V8 GTs didn't. :shrug: