Upgrade Advice - Tuner and CAI

• Sponsors (?)

i went with the sct 3 from brenspeed as well with the c&l cai and they do an awesome job of tunning. i got 3 tunes and everytime you add to your car all you have to do is tell them what you added and they will make a new tune for you. it costs for the tunes if you dont buy from them tho. but my tune from them is dead on i had a pretty awesome poer gain and the shift points r dead on ive got an auto which will oviously be diff than yours but my cherps the tires going into second and third and still kicks hard in fourth with just the cai and tune from them.... and the customer service is great anytime you have a queastion you just email them and they respond with in a day or 2... any money spent with them is money well spent

What makes TB & TB spacer a waste of money? I would think anything allowing more air & fuel would be a good thing. I do plan to do head work to increase flow.

The OEM TB can flow up to 400 rwhp with ease. A lot of F/I kits even run the OEM TB with no problems. If you want to upgrade the TB than run a GT500 throttle body but remember you'll need a tune for it. TB Spacers are worthless and have been worthless since the invention of fuel injection. The spacers were originally designed for carbs and did help atomize the fuel and increase power but they do not do anything.

As far as the mod list you made I didn't see long tubes on there or Steeda CMDPs which both will net you good gains in power. I'd do some more research about the C&L Intake Manifold because you'll see that the results aren't good unless you're running a turbo or centrifugal supercharger. Another thing to think about is that those cams might suggest the use of 4.10s.