Upper/Lowee Intake Install Help

V_Stud

Jun 29, 2003
Woodbridge, VA
Upper/Lower Intake Install Help

Well I just a new upper/lower intake a month ago and all the places around here want to charge 300$ for the install...needless to say, I dont want to shell that much out. So I'm wondering how hard it is to install a new intake? Any tips or links would be appreciated, I've done the upper before, but I'm assuming that the lower is the hard part. Thanks in advance,
TREY

• Sponsors (?)

V_Stud said:
Well I just a new upper/lower intake a month ago and all the places around here want to charge 300$ for the install...needless to say, I dont want to shell that much out. So I'm wondering how hard it is to install a new intake? Any tips or links would be appreciated, I've done the upper before, but I'm assuming that the lower is the hard part. Thanks in advance,
TREY
It's Real basic. just go slow and becareful with the removal of the injecters, and clean the surfaces real good for the new gaskets, and play close attention how the vacum lines run you can PM if you run into trouble, and put the car at TDC for the distributor removal makes it easier.