Using Nu-Finish or Wax on a Msystichrome Cobra?

JimboJonesShow

Jun 18, 2005
I was wondering if using wax or a car polish on a mystichrome paint job is safe.
For example is a product like Nu-Finish designed for the mystichrome paint color. Will it make the paint bleed in the Nevada Desert Heat
Has anyone used a product like this on their mystichrome paint.

Jimbo Jones Show
2004 Mystichrome 26,000 miles
Major Key marks on the side of the car
Borla Cat Back Exhaust

• Sponsors (?)

Personally I'd use a better quality wax/polish on any new car...

I'd go with Maguires 3 step...it has a cleaner wax, a polish, and a carnuba wax...and it should definately be safe for your paint...actually any clear-coat safe wax 'should' be safe for your paint...the mystic color is under the clear so no need to worry...

:stupid: Go with a quality wax from Maguiars or Zaino and stay away from those Nu-Finish and Super-Duper 2000 type waxes that advertise they only need to be applied once a year...

Lately I've been using Maguiars NXT inbetween monthly coats of their Gold Class wax. The NXT goes on and comes off super fast and produces a really great shine.

U.M.

Stick to high-quality waxes, especially since your mystichrome paint is unbelieveably expensive to buy if you ever want to repaint. I haven't used Zaino, but meguiars works good for me and seems to get quite a few nods from the people around here as a high-quality product line.

jbp99cobra said:
One word... ZAINO:nice:

Ditto to that. I used to get compliments on how good my car looked when i woudl do the full Zaino process. It shines and looks wetter than any other waz i have ever used. Ive got a long weekend might just have to break it out now!!! :D