V6 new apperance package

• Sponsors (?)

Maybe that's for the whole Pony Package for '06 (whatever is included in that I don't know).

I would hope that the grille by itself would be a lot cheaper than that, but since it includes the fog lights (and presumably the wiring and fog light switch) I wouldn't be too surprised to see it retail for $500-600 from Ford.

here is what the $1200 will give you

the 2006 Pony Package! All specs subject to change!

1.The pony package is a v6 car option
2. Side Stripes no pics do not know if different.
3. Running Pony Carpet Mats Front only, still no factory rears listed.
4. Small Fog Lamps mounted in Grille.
5. Possible new Lower Grille.
6. Pony Emblems on Fenders.
7. I believe at this time items will retrofit into 05.
8. Parts will probably not be available until August.

05/19/05 update

2006 Model Year Mustang Order Date 05/25/05, Price List Mid July

9. 17 inch Wheels w Traction Control Part of Pony Package.

Also New for 2006 V6 Standard Model Coupe and Convertible with Steel Wheels and Limited option Availability

Yes its expensive, but it gives the people that want foglights what they want, and they can finance it :)

I was hoping when they did it they would come out with larger foglights (same size as gt), but oh well. Ill still wait until someone runs into me to replace the parts :)

fazm83 said:
Yes its expensive, but it gives the people that want foglights what they want, and they can finance it :)

I was hoping when they did it they would come out with larger foglights (same size as gt), but oh well. Ill still wait until someone runs into me to replace the parts :)

That new Street Scene grill with fog lights is coming out soon. Looks like it should be hot.