*vid* of 05 Gt autocrossing

2003gt

Apr 27, 2003
Brandon, MS
this is a video of my autoxing the mustang....car is stock.......(for now)

this was the first run, the first time racing it on track.......so had to get used to it......

the car felt amazing....the brakes were excellent, handling was fairly good for a big car........the car has alot of potential to become very competitive....

my best run for the day was 2 seconds behind some of the guys that usually win there classes......

click here for video

• Sponsors (?)

So if you were sponsored by a furniture company called 'Sofa King', it would be:

Sofa King/We-Todd-Did Racing?

I really need help.

Send the kids out of the room and read it out loud.

BTW, the link above points to a file with no extension. What format is the video?

Hey guys!! This guys Stang is Kool!!! LOL!! Way to go man!! Thats a badass GT brotha!! :D

05gt Guys

The car is a bundle of fun.. Jesus Christ!! :D :D :nice:

When you save the video, just double-click on the file and it will tell u about the extension problem.. Just tell it to use wmv..

Evryone needs to check out this video.. This guy is a star!! :nice: Made my 1st cup of coffee exciting..

Very cool video! Great camera work . . . very steady. I had no problem downloading and it played on my Media 10 Player. You have a very sharp car. The side profile angle of the '05 Mustang is so rad. Thanks for sharing! I'm so glad I ordered '06 Stang.

it is......its a great way to "see" what the car has.......and what it can actually do in a safe environment.......

just way for 2 weeks.....i'm going to a really big race at our local navy base......i'll have outside/inside views of the race and everything.....

anybody near chesapeake, va......please feel free to contact me, i'll take ya racing !!!!