VIN number/AQHA

damills

Sep 3, 2004
Morristown
Just got my VIN number, called the 800-392-ford, production date is 12/06, hopefully it will be here by 12/31 (ie. when the AQHA $500 rebate expires).

Ive written AQHA (w/no response), but does anyone know if the date will be extended past 12/31. Also showed dealer AQHA documentation, they said they will honor it, I just hope with a 12/06 build date it gets here by the end of the year.

If anyone has more info on AQHA, please pass along.

• Sponsors (?)

Just got my VIN number, called the 800-392-ford, production date is 12/06, hopefully it will be here by 12/31 (ie. when the AQHA $500 rebate expires).

Mine has the same scheduled production date also! Maybe they be here before the 31st?

I believe that it is suppose to expire on the 31st of Dec., but Ford may extend it.It is a contract thing.
But I don't know anything definitely

Maybe 351CJ can help out here

Order date

05mealready said:
I dont have anything on AQHA but I was interested in when you ordered your car. I ordered mine 9/28 and still no VIN.

I paid the deposit on 9/29, but the order wasnt placed til around 10/20, it was out of one of their allocation, dealer thought it would have already been built, but they dont know either (not lack of trying, they still dont have a GT), may be some truth to the IUP shortages, etc.

If you have one of their allocations, you should be able to get a VIN, right after I finalized the color, they told me it went to "plant", I guess meaning it was in-line to be built.

I just hope its before 12/31.