Weirs Beach/Funspot Cruise (NHMC car show Sept. 12th)

• Sponsors (?)

DaveSVT2000 said:
I'll be there, haven't been to this show in a few years.... Ought to be a nice change of scenery.

Dave,

But don't you have a trophy waiting for you at MU .. LOL Just Kidding..

It would be great if you could make the ride up with us and have breakfast with the group... Your always welcome with or without the R :nice:

-Joe

Guys,

I'm still in NEED A RI HEADCOUNT of those who wish to join us in the ride/cruise up to Rockingham Mall metting location.

I know I've heard from some that leaving at 5:30 is too early for them but I never got an answer of who still plans to go ?? Let me know by Saturday evening the latest..

We will be leaving Sunday morning at 5:30 from the Wendy's parking lot off the exit for rt152 on 95 in N.Attleboro to make it to NH on time.

-Joe

dark_cobra_01 said:
Dave,

But don't you have a trophy waiting for you at MU .. LOL Just Kidding..

It would be great if you could make the ride up with us and have breakfast with the group... Your always welcome with or without the R :nice:

-Joe

Hey, be nice !! LOL

I just enjoy going to different shows. Years ago MU and the NH show were on different dates, so I could hit both with my 93. But then they ended up on the same day, and I chose to do the MU show for the past few years.

I'm in the mood to see some different cars and people, plus I want to get in my classic video game fix ... Q bert, Defender, Joust, Missle command, etc.

I'll be heading out at 6:30 am, going up 13 (Mass) to 101 (NH) and picking up 93 in Manchester. It's about a two hour ride total from my house, so should be there between 8:30 and 9 am. Just look for the car with the big wing :D

tony,

looks like 5 or 6 RI guys comin up through Boston to meet ya for 6:30 in NH.. I'll PM you my cell # if needed.

-------------------------

Dave,

You sure you don't want to ride with us and have a bite to eat at the diner ?

--------------------------

Last Fox ... Welcome aboard the Stang train

-Joe

Sorry DC, couldn't make it that early Sunday...After only 2 hours sleep Friday night, :puke: due to a high self-polluting factor and seeing Backlash @ the Red Rock, (awesome band BTW), then all day at Tasca, I barely made it to the MU show...Maybe another time before the winter we all could meet up! :nice:

I had a great time as well. Well worth the early wake up. I enjoyed shooting the **** with all you folks and hopefully meet up with you all again.
Good show
Good People
Unbelievable weather and lots of Mustangs a great Sunday although I did some major damage to liver and brain cells at Jimmy Buffet after the show, man that hurts :(
Thanks again guys,
Andy