What are you using...

• Sponsors (?)

Hack Job had Steeda Sport Springs all the way around. Stock rubber isos in the front. Hardened plastic rubber isos in the back supplied by HPM's Mega-Bite Jr's. Car was lowwww.

17x10's with 275/40/17's rear and 17x9 with 245/45/17's up front, maxspeed springs, no iso's up front, energy suspension iso's out back. new tokico HP's (blues) all around, MAC c/c plates and UPR uppers and lowers. like other's have said, rides pretty decent.

sorry no new pics, it's still torn down from my paint project, but you get the idea...

DSCF0959.jpg

DSCF0955.jpg

DSCF0953.jpg

Attachments

• DSCF0959.jpg
    DSCF0959.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 28
  • DSCF0955.jpg
    DSCF0955.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 36
  • DSCF0953.jpg
    DSCF0953.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 28
Great guys thanks!

I am really not worried about the rear as of yet. I'll save those for later. The front sits WAY up in the air. On the driver's front I can fit my hand sideways in between the tire and the fender. On the passenger side I can "fit all four fingers" hehe.

The car doesn't feel right over 50 mph and I have a feeling this may be the problem.

I see many are using Maxspeed... Where do you get them? How much are they?

Also,

Are you guys with 17x9's in front running the inner fender well?

I was looking last night and I don't think I'll need spacers. I bought my 17x9's with the correct back spacing. The last set I had needed spacers but these sit outside the fender a bit.