What do you enjoy listening to most while driving?

• Sponsors (?)

Depends on my mood, the weather, wife in or out of the car... but recently it has been a few different types of music, from Kix, Drivin n Cryin, The Crystal Method, Adele, Pantera, Slayer, Metallica, DieAgnostic (local Augusta Ga band from the early 2000s), Avenged Sevenfold etc. Usually at about 6 bars if alone, or 2.5 bars with the wife. I still want to hear the exhaust under spirited acceleration, but once im in 5th and cruising along, i just want to hear the tunes.

It's called

Wow. What is it about those three that is special that the other 1 million musicians out there don't have?:eek:

The Blood, Sweat, and Tears ( and I don't mean the group) Soul and Originality not matched by any others in their respective genre that go into and is reflected in what they play and how they preform.

You should also note the slight touch of sarcasm and humor in my original answer to the post, however the answer above is very close to the truth and my reasons why I like them are exactly as stated.

And to those of you that understand Spanish but are not aware of who Antony Santos (El Mayimbe De La Bachata) is give him a shot I think you will pleasantly surprised.

My Engine exhaust note.

Thank you!!! :nice: I was expecting to see much more responses like this. Since I got the Stang I find myself very rarely listening to the radio - the exhaust note is just intoxicating and love hearing it without interruption. When I got the need to hear some tunes, I drive my Acura with the boomin' system :D