What do you think?? (PICS)

Nice stripes! Though I would leave the rear bumper blank, since the stripes on the front don't continue down the bumper. The side stripes could be a little narrower but overall I think it's nice to see what stripes look like on a Steeda hood! I've got the cowl hood without the louvers... but I dont know what color goes good with mineral grey... :shrug:

• Sponsors (?)

love them stripes. they really set that car off. i dig the 281 text at the bottom, it adds to the looks. here in jackson there is a mineral grey mustang with two solid black stripes going down the middle and it looks awesome. great color combo imho

my .02...

the stripes should go all the way from the bottom of the front bumper to the bottom of the rear (including the MUSTANG), or from an inch or so back from the front of the hood to an inch or so back from the back edge of the trunk...

On 4 separate mustang forums i'm on ...you are officially the 1st to not only say the Q400 hood is NOT good looking...but hideous. To each their own i guess but that was surprising

I don't fancy it, but im not going to go out of my way to make a point about it as my only post in this thread. I think the stripes look good:nice: especially since u both did it urselves

It looked great when it was plain black, but I like the stripes too. They look good on the louvers of the hood... makes the louvers stand out more from different angles. Great looking car at a glance. Needs some small changes in my opinion, and since your still working on it, I'm sure you'll get it looking even better.

I don't really like the side stripes. You should at least make them a little thinner, and italicize the "281."

I'd hesitate to extend the stripes through "MUSTANG." You'll wind up with "M|| || ||G" which might look bad, especially up close at a car show or something. I say leave it like it is on the rear, but fill in "MUSTANG" with inserts to match the stripes. Maybe look into getting it photoshopped images of each layout to see which looks better.

I think it looks great. You should finish what you're planning, and it'll be awesome. I've gone back and forth wanting stripes. You don't see many 99-04s with well done stripes. I want something unique, and I've considered blood red stripes on my black car. One of the only things I don't like is how the stripes hafta go over the MUSTANG letters in back. How would it look if I put on dark red stripes on a black car with the stripes going through the letters, with my stainless steel bumper inserts over that??

I like it all, and I think you should do the mustang on the rear bumper in white as well. thats how it is on mine and I just can't see it another way.

I think it would've looked sweet with like a candy brandywine color striping though, I'd like to see that done

Looks badass man, almost makes me want a Q400 hood. I think silver stripes would be a little better, but the overall effect is awesome. Also, I wouldn't go over the MUSTANG in the back, it'll look weird. Instead, get bumper inserts that match your stripe and put them in to connect it, it'll look more complete. As far as the 281, I would lose that, but go with something else, or maybe nothing at all...but keep side stripes. They help fill out a car with racing stripes any day.

my .02...

the stripes should go all the way from the bottom of the front bumper to the bottom of the rear (including the MUSTANG), or from an inch or so back from the front of the hood to an inch or so back from the back edge of the trunk...

+2. I like it though, a least it's different than the same old plain black stang.