What do you think?

Hey everyone I wanted to know what people think about my set up for numbers. I went to the dyno last summer and he pulled 315 WHP which kinda got me down. But I know the guy didn't know much about tuning (only tuner for 4 hours) I know numbers are not everything but I really think there was a little more in that 2V then that. But I have made some new mods since then, and im taking it to Performance Dyno in NH using a SCT livewire so maybe it will make a world of difference, hoping for around 380WHP........what do you think?

P1-sc Procharger
3 Core intercooler
Procharger race valve
Trick flow plenium
Anderson power pipe
BA2600 MAF
70mm throttle body
Borla catback
Shorty headers
42lb injectors
255 focus pump
Boost-a-pump
Aluminum driveshaft
4:30 gears

• Sponsors (?)

I would guess around 400ish if you were using 10lbs of boost, you didn't list how much. 315wrhp seems low but from the aluminum drive shaft I guess you have a 5 speed, when was the last time you replace your clutch or upgrade. Clutch slippage plus 4:30 gears will show a lower number then what you are really making. Plus 18" bullet rims are heavy, causing more drive train loss.

Just from seeing other cars with similar set ups, I would assume you should be able to get at least 350 whp on a safe tune. Take your car to a reputable tuner, even if you have to drive 6 hrs to do so.

The tune is the most important part of power adders. Without it, you will have less power, and your set up may not last long.

i think 350 maybe 375 to the wheels on an agressive tune might be pretty attainable, 400 might be kinda hard though, maybe with some longtubes or definetly some ported heads on 10lbs 400 shouldnt be a problem, but your going to get close :nice:
315 is a little low though, id drive to a better tuner.

I'd guess anywhere from 360-380rwhp: dyno, tune, weather conditions dependant.

Do you have a copy of the first dyno sheet that you could post up? Was that first dyno @ 10lbs also? What kind of dyno was it... mustang, dynojet, etc. ?