What I got for christmas thread

foxbodymike87

Jul 12, 2011
Saw this on another forum and thought it was a good idea. So what did all you guys get for christmas?! Since i no longer have a stang i didnt get anything stand related:(. But i got a few cool tools and a sweet multi-tool flashlight thing and Forza 4!! For xbox. The first thing im gunna do in the game is buy a fox!!

• Sponsors (?)

The wife gave me a kegerator. I'm debating on customizing it at this point. Carbon fiber was the first thought, but the vinyl would cost around 200 total. I want to mix the car/bar theme, but need to drink a few more cold ones to finish the artistic process.

Sequential led tail light kit; (2) of those goofy looking folding chairs w/ the checkered awning, mesh seat and back, built in canopy w/ window safety nets; A 10 x 10 EZ up to match; 75.00 in Sears gift cards;
A credit card reader for an iphone 4 even though my iphone is a 3G (so I can start charging you guys for my "expert advice") a pear tree, and some dumb assed bird. :nice:

I got new mats new motor mounts (poly) new stainless hood hinges and radiator supports new brake and clutch pedal pads ... if you couldn't tell im remodeling my 91 lol and my girlfriend got me this sick gerber knife and some cologne