What if mustang didn't exist? What would you buy?

Well, assuming the butterfly effect takes hold and f-bodies aren't around, I'd be in an Evo. In a world with f-bodies, however, I'd be driving a WS6 Trans Am, hands-down. Love those cars to death, however I love my Mustang, sometimes more than I do the lady friend. :shrug: Having a Mustang is an irreplaceable feeling, but I'm sure having a Trans Am, Evo, Vette, STI, or any type of performance gives a same but different feeling. :nice:

Yep....I miss my Formula! Had to sell it to get through training and for my family. Was going to get another one, but, it was time for a Mustang.

• Sponsors (?)

1987gtragtop-albums-former-picture5267-front.jpg

Ok at first glance you may not be impressed but I rebuilt this from the ground up. 16v Turbo VW - 300 horses in a 1800 pound car

I'd probably be an import guy, as hard as that is to say out loud. I'd take a 350Z or an (early) Subie WRX. Maybe even a Hon-duh S2000 or Mazda RX9. Those RX7s are sex, too.

I do love the modern GTOs, but that is the only GM product I'd own. Too many bandwagon Corvette and F-Body owners out there.

Well, assuming the butterfly effect takes hold and f-bodies aren't around, I'd be in an Evo. In a world with f-bodies, however, I'd be driving a WS6 Trans Am, hands-down. Love those cars to death, however I love my Mustang, sometimes more than I do the lady friend. :shrug: Having a Mustang is an irreplaceable feeling, but I'm sure having a Trans Am, Evo, Vette, STI, or any type of performance gives a same but different feeling. :nice:

+1on the WS6 Trans AM or mid 70's model Trans Am with the big fire chicken on the hood:D