What next?

Discussion in '1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-' started by 02BlkStang, Mar 28, 2006.

  1. I'm getting some tint put on this weekend or next, and I'm stuck trying to decide if tb/plenum combo is worth it, or if I should go for LCA's first. It's my daily driver so I'm holding off on LT's and cams for the meantime. Another possibility is getting a tune, but I'm not sure if I have enough mods to warrant one yet.

    I'm moving to Texas in the summer so I'm not sure if a UDP would be worth it with all the action my A/C is going to see.

    Anyways, just seeing what you guys would suggest..
  2. I did the TB/Plenum and LCAs back to back, with about 1 month in between them. I dont think you can go wrong either way.