What parts should we start hoarding?

• Sponsors (?)

I got my 4 lug chrome mavs for decent price last year. 17x8 and 17x9 with pretty much new Nitto 555s 255s and 285s for 750.

That's a crazy deal considering the price of those tires. I bought the wheels only for $350 17x8/10. Any modification to fit those 285s? There is no way I am putting a 275 on a 10 inch wheel. @Mustang5L5 , Mike, the center caps are different and say Pony R. Mav was the first to manufacturer a 17 inch pony and they quality is great so some people have a hard on for them.

That's a crazy deal considering the price of those tires. I bought the wheels only for $350 17x8/10. Any modification to fit those 285s? There is no way I am putting a 275 on a 10 inch wheel. @Mustang5L5 , Mike, the center caps are different and say Pony R. Mav was the first to manufacturer a 17 inch pony and they quality is great so some people have a hard on for them.

Yes no quad shocks, rear coil overs, inner fenders got the hammer, and outer fender has been rolled. I'm still hoping to find a set of 4 lug 17x10s to swap out to but those arent too common

Coupe quarter glass
Coupe rear glass trim
Manual mirrors and the door trim for them

There’s more that will come to me

Reactions: 1 user
Coupe trunk side and rear Capet pieces as well .
Cruise control parts .
Rear gas door poppers

Last edited: