whats the deal with post count?

Mac-man

Nov 7, 2003
south texas
i have noticed my post count is jumping up and down as of lately. yesterday it said 253, and today after making a few posts it says 251 :shrug: . a few days ago it was at 221, and i know i havent made that many posts in 3 days, and another thing is for a few days when i was posting a lot, the post count never went up :shrug: . im not trying to be a postwhore or anything but that just seems weird. am i the only one this is happening to?

• Sponsors (?)

Mac-man said:
i have noticed my post count is jumping up and down as of lately. yesterday it said 253, and today after making a few posts it says 251 :shrug: . a few days ago it was at 221, and i know i havent made that many posts in 3 days, and another thing is for a few days when i was posting a lot, the post count never went up :shrug: . im not trying to be a postwhore or anything but that just seems weird. am i the only one this is happening to?

it's because you make a lot of stupid posts.
and the admins are going through deleting the garbage.
by thursday you should be at an approximate 10-12 posts total.

:owned:

:rlaugh:
seriously, i dunno
i haven't bothered looking at my post count since the server crashed. i try not to get my hopes up :(

:D stupid posts....no not me never :rolleyes:

i normally dont pay any attention myself, but when i saw it going backwards i was like WTF??? just curious. i know the same thing happened after the modular depot site crashed for a while. the post counts would all act funny at times

If you are wondering why your post count isn't going up while posting in talk it's because post counts don't exist in talk forums.

Who care's about the whole number of post's we have, i dont get it why people get all work up about it.

really. It's not like you're going to win a prize or something for having x amount of posts. I think the forums should do away with the post counts all together so people wouldnt be bitching and fighting over who has the most or trying to compete with eachother.

1105 said:
If you are wondering why your post count isn't going up while posting in talk it's because post counts don't exist in talk forums.

really. It's not like you're going to win a prize or something for having x amount of posts. I think the forums should do away with the post counts all together so people wouldnt be bitching and fighting over who has the most or trying to compete with eachother.

I agree

I think the drop was some old big talk posts in the tech that someone brought back to life. The count droped when I moved it to talk.

GRGT1994 said:
I only want to know how many posts it takes to earn the status of "I AM the random post master...bow down"
trust me I didn't want that title, I even asked for my old one back. 99% of my recent posts have been in talk and I've only gotten about 5 in tech over the past 4-5 months. You may get there one day though